Installer, Specialty Products and Office Furniture
McIntyre Group is looking for several people to join our team!
We are one of the leading Canadian companies for architectural products, office furniture installation and reconfiguration, demountable walls, custom acoustic installations, retail installation, carpentry, millwork, project management, and warehouse and inventory services. McIntyre recently began integrating services with select product lines that address critical facility issues in retail as well as sound attenuation issues in a variety of environments. In partnering with the makers of those lines, McIntyre is breaking new ground as a facility solutions company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Installer is scheduled for job deployment from our head office located in Kitchener, Ontario. Working as part of a team under the supervision of our Lead Hands, the Installer is responsible for installing various architectural products and furniture according to manufacturers’ instructions, drawings and blueprints. Transportation between the deployment office and job sites will be provided.
Job Skills Required
- Previous installation, carpentry, renovation or construction experience is required
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Mechanical aptitude including ability to use common hand tools and measurement equipment
- Basic arithmetic functions and accurate measurement skills
- Experience in reading, understanding and explaining blueprints, diagrams/ drawings is an advantage
- G license preferred but not required (on a bus route)
- Some evenings and weekends may be required on occasion
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Wage DOE
Why Work for McIntyre Group?
- Year-round work
- Living Wage Employer (Champion)
- Benefit Program including Health Care Spending Account
- RRSP Program
- New Hire Tool / Drill Purchase Programs
- Uniform Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Flexible time off/vacation schedule
- Work Life Balanced Employer
- Supports Community Involvement
- Gym and Games Room
- Fantastic culture, great team!
To Apply: Submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources
- Electronically:McIntyre Group Office Services Inc. website: mcintyregrp.com/careers
- Fax:(519) 740-6838
- Mail or Drop-off:825 Trillium Drive, Kitchener, ON N2R 1J9
McIntyre is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
We thank all applicants for their interest in McIntyre, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.